For successful filler results, research is key. If you have an interest in tear trough filler, you’re probably wondering, “Is under-eye filler dangerous?”
Here’s what you need to know about under-eye / tear trough filler.
What Are Tear Trough Fillers? Is Under-Eye Filler Dangerous?
Tear trough filler is a type of dermal filler, often made with hyaluronic acid like Juvéderm, used under the eyes to address dark circles, volume loss, and fine lines.
Many people ask, “Is under-eye filler dangerous,” and it’s safe to say that it’s perfectly safe! Tear trough filler is safe and yields gorgeous results when administered by a board-certified injector. You may experience temporary bruising, swelling, or other minor side effects, but they typically resolve quickly on their own.
It’s important that you know the product being used, whether it has FDA approval, and that your injector has the certifications necessary to be administering fillers in the first place. A consultation with a professional injector will also ensure you qualify for tear trough filler to be sure it’s safe for you personally.
Am I a Suitable Candidate for Under-Eye Filler?
Candidates for safe under-eye filler:
- Maintain realistic expectations about the treatment outcome
- Are in good physical health without medical conditions that increase chance of complications
- Have experienced volume loss and / or dark circles from lack of volume
- Are seeking a temporary or non-surgical solution
- Have mild to moderate under-eye sagging
- Don’t smoke or drink, another cause for increased risk of complications
- Have thick and healthy skin
If you relate to this list, chances are you qualify for under-eye filler and all of its amazing benefits!
Where Can I Find More Information on Fillers?
Do you have any questions about under-eye filler? Are you seeking a consultation with a master injector?
Dontage is here for you! For high-quality, safe filler services and more, book your consultation today by calling 703-436-1157 or texting 571-581-1020!