EZ Gel Plasma Filler is a 100% natural, regenerative and volumizing filler that contains both serum albumin and growth factors obtained through your own blood source.
Using the body’s own powerful proteins, instead of relying on artificial components, plasma filler is a prime treatment for skin rejuvenation and volume.
EZ Gel PRF provides an innovative, flexible consistency that allows the gel to adapt to the various treatment areas, including:
- Facial rejuvenation: PRF can be used to improve skin tone and texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and promote overall skin health.
- Scar revision and acne scarring: PRF can help reduce the appearance of scars from acne, injury, or surgery.
- Hair restoration: PRF can stimulate hair growth and improve the thickness and density of hair in areas of hair loss or thinning.
- Lip enhancement: PRF can be used to enhance the shape, volume, and definition of the lips.
- Hand rejuvenation: PRF can improve the appearance of aging hands by reducing the visibility of veins and tendons and improving skin quality.
Benefits of EZ PRF
- 100% natural injectable
- Improves blood flow and tissue regeneration
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Reduces signs of aging
- Continues improvement over several weeks to months after one treatment
- Minimal to no pain and downtime
- Non-surgical procedure
- Long-lasting results
- Lower risk of allergic reactions
What Is the EZ Gel Procedure Step By Step?
The PRF procedure starts with a small amount of blood being drawn from the patient. The blood is then placed in a centrifuge machine, which separates the blood cells and plasma. The plasma is collected and used for the procedure. The PRF is then injected into the treatment area using a cannula or fine needle.
- The patient’s blood is drawn.
- The blood is placed in a centrifuge machine.
- The machine separates the blood cells and plasma.
- The plasma is collected and used for the procedure.
- The PRF is injected into the treatment area using a fine needle.
Results After EX PRF Injections?
The plasma gel provides immediate volumizing effects maintained for 3–6 months. The long-term effects of growth factors and collagen production continued results for the next 6-12months, depending on your lifestyle, metabolism, activity level, and other factors.
Who Is A Good Candidate for PRF EZ Gel?
PRF and EZgel are suitable for patients who want to improve the appearance of their skin or restore lost volume in certain areas of the face. Good candidates for PRF or EZgel should be in good overall health and have realistic expectations for the outcome of the procedure.
How Many Treatments Are Recommended?
Every patient is different. A series of at least two treatments performed 6 weeks apart are recommended for optimal results. Talk to one of our providers about possibly booking for a package!
Can PRF EZ Gel Be Combined With Other Procedures?
Yes, PRF EZ gel can be combined with other cosmetic procedures such as Botox, dermal fillers, or laser resurfacing to achieve a more comprehensive rejuvenation.
Schedule EZ PRF Gel Treatment at Dontage
If you’d like a 100% natural solution for skin rejuvenation, EZ PRF gel might be the right treatment for you. Our providers at Dontage will be happy to discuss the benefits of EZ PRF gel treatment.
During your consultation, our providers will tailor the best procedure plan according to your specific needs. Please contact us to book your appointment today! Call us at 703-573-1524 or email at email@example.com
Reach out to us to learn more and ask about our PRF EZ Gel post and pre care instructions!