Many men and women report feeling dissatisfied with the appearance of their lips. Lip filler is here to save the day!
But, how long does it last? Do lip fillers last for a year or more? Keep reading to learn more!
What Are the Benefits of Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers hold a myriad of benefits for seasoned users and anyone wishing to experiment. Dermal filler for lips:
- Corrects asymmetry
- Is easily customized to honor your needs and flatter your facial features
- Is reversible when made with hyaluronic acid
- Improves confidence and appearance
- Has minimal risks and side effects
- Restores lost volume / adds volume you never had
- Smooths lip lines and wrinkles
Do Lip Fillers Last for a Year or More? What Determines Longevity?
How long do lip injections last? Do lip fillers last for a year or more, and what determines their lifespan? It’s understandable that, when you receive lip filler, you want to get the most out of your experience and time with them.
On average, lip fillers last anywhere from six to 12 months, but many of them have had a lifespan of more than two years. This depends on the product used and how quickly your body metabolizes it. With maintenance treatments, you can expect lifespan to mirror these numbers:
- Juvéderm Ultra XC: Up to 12 months
- Juvéderm Volbella XC: Up to 12 months
- Restylane Kysse: Up to nine months
- Restylane Silk: Up to 10 months
To Get the Most Out of Your Lip Filler Experience, Visit Dontage!
Here at Dontage, our team is proud to utilize the highest quality products available on the market for long-lasting, beautiful lip augmentation.
Book your consultation today at 703-436-1157 to learn which lip filler is best suited for you and how to make it last longer. We can’t wait to see you!